Tuesday, May 26, 2009



Diana+ & Diana F+ pool
check that link out, the effects of the photos taken with these cameras are quite cool. (a few more below)




Holga ^
that's a holga, I kinda miss those film cameras! My dad used to have one that takes the best photos on earth but it got lost during our star cruise trip a few years back. Not to mention that thing costs 2k and its difficult to find 'em. Its still greatly missed O:

Hmm, I wouldn't mind trying one of the above! They're inexpensive toy cameras, maybe I should add that to some sort of wish list. My birthday's in a month and 5/6 days!



light leaks


tulips






wedding




Pikapika
light doodles! Its almost like those photos where people try to write words with sparklers, just that this site has videos and they use torches.




EBP (Early Bird Programme)

Great. I'm down for it next term, and I have to reach school by 7 - 715 for TWO WHOLE WEEKS. which means I've got to leave the house by 630 (its normally 645). But I seriously didn't know assembly was compulsory today & Ashiqin and Yao were late anyway :P

Anyway that's for the 4th time and I think they counted less, which I don't mind of course =D



School from 8 - 9 today, but we stayed back till 1030 to discuss PW.
Some june holiday assignments are kinda dumb, but I MUST stick to my promise!





Kaikai quick come!!

No comments: